Wednesday 3 September 2014

Creative Hearts

I thought I would share with you some of the creatives that inspire me. I find the more you embrace the idea of creating as a valid concept, indeed with the possibility of creativity leading to a career or business the more it feeds that fire within.
Lilly Ashwell Lookbook
Will you take my hand and allow yourself to be free to dream?


Wonderfully poetic and committed to creating a narrative for her collections - be inspired by Lilly Ashwell.

"I just want to keep making beautiful things that speak to people and that will last for years and years. I try really hard in my clothes to make them as soulful and human as possible," she says. "I guess that's the word for my aesthetic, human." 

Lilly Ashwell Lookbook

Lilly Ashwell Lookbook

You have to make a conscious decision to embrace creativity, take a small piece of  inspiration everyday to stoke the fire!

You can follow Lilly on Instagram or explore her web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment